Now is the time to register for Summer storage, shipping, and moving services for Spring 2023. Our School schedules will be posted by March 1st. Once signed up we will be in touch with students and parents with weekly emails starting April 1st. Email works best to reach us until March 1st. "Relax, We got it!"
For all UNC Greeley Summer Storage customers, our delivery date is:
1. Wednesday, August 17th – 2 pm- 4 pm
2. Saturday, August 20th – 2 pm- 4 pm
Classes begin Monday, August 22nd
Residence halls for returning students opens Wednesday, August 17th
1. Please go to our homepage and click on your school icon and read the delivery schedule page and the delivery dates and times for your school.
2. Select the delivery date that is available above.
3. Login in to your account no later than (August 1st if you can) and update your delivery info.
4. Make sure to add in any special instructions if you need to in the notes box.
5. The day before your delivery you will receive a text confirming your delivery for the following day.
6. Be patient were coming. Our employees will call or text when on the way to your residence on the day of your delivery.
7. All our employees are college students, if they do a good job and get you all your things back to you with our forgetting anything, please tip them, they work hard and can use the $$$. Thank you.
We offer special deliveries outside the 2 main delivery dates listed above the special delivery fee is $150. Call or email the office to set up.
All deliveries are to the ground floor of any residence hall, apartment complex, or house. Any delivery past the ground floor is an additional moving fee of $50 for every 20-minutes.
**Please get us your delivery info no later than August 1st! **
If you are coming back before August 17th, please try to give us a week's heads up before you want your items delivered back to you.
All deliveries are from 2-4 pm each day. We will do our best to try to get all deliveries done as early as possible. We do not set up exact delivery times! Your delivery will be on the day that you ask for, be patient, were coming.
Our employees will try to text you 15 minutes before we show up for your delivery.
We understand that some of you may not come to school until later in the afternoon on the day you want your items delivered back to you. Please let us know and we will try to work with you on an afternoon delivery.
If you like, please call or email the office on the day of your delivery after 10 am for an estimated delivery time. You, a friend, a roommate, landlord, or parent will need to be at your new residence to sign for your items or we will not deliver them.
We understand that many of you will not know where you are moving or when you are coming back to school until later in the summer or last minute. This is fine and we understand! Please email us your delivery information ASAP "if" later than August 1st.
If are going abroad or you need an extra semester of storage, no problem, just let us know.
All deliveries are to the ground floor of any address we deliver to. If you want items taken up or downstairs of your new residence you will be charged a moving fee. Our moving fee is $35 for every 15 minutes. We go extremely fast. Assembly rates for items like bed frames, etc. are $35 for every 15 minutes.
Special Delivery Rates: If you would like a special delivery after August 22nd. The special delivery charge is $125 throughout the year and is based on availability. You need to email or call the office ahead of time to set up. All special deliveries are based on our availability.
Warehousing fee- If you want to meet us at our warehouse to pick up your items there will be a $50 warehousing fee for this service. You need to email or call the office ahead of time to set up. All warehouse pick-ups are based upon our availability and you need to be on time of whatever time we set up to meet you.
All storage is paid up through the first day of classes, after that, you will be charged a surcharge of $25 per week for extra storage time for the 1st month, after that, you will be charged storage for another semester. Again it is not a problem to store items for an extra semester(s), just let us know.