Colorado School of Mines 2022 Schedule
CSS is locally owned and operated. This is our 22nd year in business at The Colorado School of Mines and 26th overall. We employ current and former college students to work for CSS each summer. None of our services are subcontracted out. We own our own trucks and CSS is licensed and insured. We deliver boxes (up to 12 and 3 different sizes), tape, poster tube, labels, packing instructions, and a marker ahead of time to all signed-up students. We can store anything! It doesn't have to go in a box. We are here for all ON and OFF campus college students and their parents throughout their college careers. We offer our numerous services all summer long and throughout the year. Our phone support is what sets us apart. We are in the office from April 1st- Sept 15th. Outside these dates, we are in and out of the office and email works best. Have a question call or email us. Were here to help.
- We offer special pickups all summer long and year-long for numerous services.
- These services include Summer Storage, Semester Storage, Shipping services, Moving services, Short term moving and Storage services between leases, Hauling services, Repacking services, Ship to school Services, Ikea services, Freighting services, and Indoor car storage services.
- With most of our services, boxes and tape are included and ship one to you ahead of time, it takes 3-4 days ays to reach you. Each box kit includes 6 LG boxes, 2 med boxes, tie tags, sticker labels, a roll of tape, and a marker.
- Please fill out the signup form online to register today. We keep in touch with all signed-up students and parents with weekly text and email updates.
- We also offer special pickups all Summer long after May 11th
- Our main delivery dates are Sunday, August 7th, Saturday, August 13th, and Saturday, August 20th
- We also offer special deliveries outside these dates for $150
About the School of Mines & Our Services
Located in a charming town outside Denver, the Colorado School of Mines blends excellent academic offerings with beautiful natural surroundings. Find out more about this unique school and what it has to offer prospective and current students.
The Colorado School of Mines is located in Golden, Colorado, which is conveniently situated just 15 miles from Denver's busy downtown district. The peaceful community has about 17,000 residents, which creates a small-town feel while still having convenient amenities for locals and students alike. In addition, some major companies have locations in Golden, including Coors Brewing Company and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. The surroundings in Golden include beautiful trails and foothills, which offer plenty of opportunities for students to enjoy the great outdoors.
More than 5,700 undergraduate and graduate students are enrolled at Colorado School of Mines. This university is known for its selective admissions process and rigorous academic standards. Each year, more than 13,000 applicants vie for coveted spots in the incoming freshman class, which usually numbers only 950. Most academic programs at the Colorado School of Mines focus on engineering and applied sciences, especially in relation to the environment, the earth, and energy.
The Colorado School of Mines has 180 student organizations on campus. In addition, students can get involved in the school's 18 intercollegiate athletic teams. The school is also home to its own geology museum, which includes moon rocks from the Apollo 17 mission in its collections.
Students from around the world come to the Colorado School of Mines to get a world-class education in the sciences. In addition to the impressive academic offerings, the surrounding landscape of Golden, Colorado offers plenty of opportunities to be active, while nearby Denver offers all the entertainment and career benefits of a big city.
Services we offer at Colorado School of Mines
- Summer Storage
- In Room Pick Up Services
- Shipping Services
- Car Storage
- Moving Services
- Short-Term Storage (STS) between leases
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Ship to School Services
- Abroad Storage
- Semester Storage
- In Room Packing Services
- Hauling Services
- Freighting Services
- IKEA Services
For all storage, moving and shipping services: We will deliver boxes, tape, and packaging supplies to your off campus residence ahead of time, if you need them. We also have mattress covers for your beds and futons!
Benefits of using College Student Storage
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! Colorado Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouse Our warehouse has a motion and camera alarm system, security gate, and a daily employee throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.