- CU Off Campus Schedule
- CU Greek Houses Schedule
- CU On Campus Schedule
- CU Boulder Delivery Schedule
- CU On Campus Thursday, May 5th Schedule
CU Boulder 2022 Schedule
CSS was started at CU Boulder in 1996 and is owned and operated by a former CU student. This is our 26th year in business at CU Boulder! We are located in Boulder. We employ over 50 -60 current and former CU students to work for CSS each year. None of our services are subcontracted out. Our warehouses are located within 7 miles of campus. We own our own trucks and are licensed and insured. We deliver boxes ( up to 12 and 3 different sizes), tape, poster tube, labels, packing instructions, and a marker ahead of time to all signed-up students. We can store anything! It doesn't have to go in a box. We are here for all ON and OFF campus college students and their parents throughout their college careers. We offer numerous services all summer long and throughout the year. Our phone support is what sets us apart. We are in the office from April 1st- Sept 15th. Outside these dates, we are in and out of the office and email works best. Have a question call or email us. Were here to help.
- Spring Break- Saturday, March 19th- Sunday, March 27th
- Last Day of Classes – Friday, April 29th
- CU Finals are from Saturday, April 30th through Wednesday, May 4th
- CU Residence Halls CLOSE Thursday, May 5th at 1 pm
- Our Main On-Campus Pick up dates are Sunday, May 1st – Wednesday, May 4th
- Our Main Off-Campus / In House Greek Pick up days are any day all summer long except Wednesday, May 4th
- Our main delivery dates are any day all summer long excluding Sunday, August 21st and Monday, August 22nd
- Please fill out the signup form online to register today. We keep in touch with all signed-up students and parents with weekly text and email updates.
About CU & Our Services
Boulder is one of Colorado's most bustling cities, so it's no surprise that students flock there to receive a world-class education. The university's setting offers the benefits of picturesque mountain views with the learning and career opportunities offered by proximity to a major city. Students can easily reach downtown Denver or Rocky Mountain National Park within a short drive. In the immediate area, there is a mix of trails through the Flatirons for those who want an outdoorsy experience. For shopping, dining, and entertainment, students can visit Pearl Street Mall and other popular areas in downtown Boulder, which is only one mile from CU-Boulder's campus.
Over 30,000 degree-seeking students are enrolled at CU-Boulder, making it one of the largest colleges in the state. The college offers more than 3,600 courses in 150 fields of study and boasts the number one four-year graduation rate among all Colorado public universities. A number of hands-on research and leadership opportunities are available for students. Meanwhile, enrichment programs make it possible for undergrads to explore their interests beyond the classroom through study abroad, service-learning, and other programs.
CU-Boulder's campus and the surrounding community have helped Boulder achieve the title of the number one college town in America. With more than 450 student clubs and organizations, countless community service projects, and many sporting events, students are never at a loss for things to do on campus. When students want to explore beyond the school grounds, Boulder's 43,000 acres of open space and more than 80 miles of pedestrian and bike paths make it easy to explore the area's offerings.
Students at the University of Colorado Boulder benefit greatly from a school that combines the offerings of a busy city with the beauty and active opportunities of lush natural landscapes. Meanwhile, the school's academic programs make it easy for students to get an excellent education.
Services we offer at University of Colorado Boulder
- Summer Storage
- In Room Pick Up Services
- Shipping Services
- Car Storage
- Moving Services
- Short-Term Storage (STS) between leases
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Ship to School Services
- Abroad Storage
- Semester Storage
- In Room Packing Services
- Customer discount
- Hauling Services
- Freighting Services
- Warehousing fee
- IKEA Services
For all storage, moving and shipping services: We will deliver boxes, tape, and packaging supplies to your off campus residence ahead of time, if you need them. We also have mattress covers for your beds and futons!
Benefits of using College Student Storage
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! Colorado Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouse Our warehouse has a motion and camera alarm system, security gate, and a daily employee throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.