- DU Storage Customers and Ship to School Delivery Schedule
- DU On Campus Pick Up Schedule 2023
- DU Off Campus Pick Up Schedule 2023
The University of Denver 2023 Schedule
CSS is locally owned and operated. This is our 23rd year in business at The University of Denver and 27th overall. We employ current and former college students to work for CSS each summer. None of our services are subcontracted out. We own our own trucks and CSS is licensed and insured. We deliver box kit tape, labels, packing instructions, and a marker ahead of time to all signed-up students. We can store anything! It doesn't have to go in a box. We offer numerous services all summer long and throughout the year. Our phone support is what sets us apart. We are in the office from April 1st- Sept 15th. Outside these dates, we are in and out of the office and email works best. Have a question call or email us. We're here to help.
- Spring Break Friday, March 17th- Sunday, March 26th
- Last Day of Classes- Saturday, June 3rd
- Finals Monday, June 5th- Thursday, June 8th
- DU Residence halls close Friday, June 9th at 9 am
- Our Main ON Campus Pick up Dates are Sunday, June 4th- Thursday, June 8th
- Our Main Off Campus Pick up Dates Are Sunday, June 4th- Sunday, June 11th
- We offer special pickups all summer long and year long for $175
- These services include Summer Storage, Semester Storage, Shipping services, Moving services, Short term moving and Storage services between leases, Hauling services, Repacking services, Ship to school Services, Ikea services, Freighting services, and Indoor car storage services.
- With most of our services, boxes and tape are included with your deposit and delivered to you ahead of time.
- Each box kit includes 4 LG boxes, 3 Med boxes, 2 Small Boxes, tie tags, sticker labels, a roll of tape, a poster tube, and a marker.
- Please fill out the signup form online to register today. We keep in touch with all signed-up students and parents with weekly text and email updates.
- Our main delivery dates are Sunday, August 27th, Tuesday, September 2nd, Thursday, September 4th, and Saturday, September 6th
- We offer special deliveries outside our main delivery dates for $175
Services we offer at University of Denver
We offer lots of services that are perfect if you live in the dorms or off campus. If you don't see something you need listed below, call 303-545-9525 or email the office,
- Summer Storage
- In Room Pick Up Services
- Shipping Services
- Car Storage
- Moving Services
- Short-Term Storage (STS) between leases
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Ship to School Services
- Abroad Storage
- Semester Storage
- In Room Packing Services
- Hauling Services
- Freighting Services
- IKEA Services
For all storage, moving and shipping services: We will deliver boxes, tape, and packaging supplies to your off campus residence ahead of time, if you need them. We also have mattress covers for your beds and futons!
Benefits of using College Student Storage
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! Colorado Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouse Our warehouse has a motion and camera alarm system, security gate, and a daily employee throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.