The University of Denver 2023 Schedule
CSS is locally owned and operated. This is our 24th year in business at The University of Denver and 27th overall. We employ current and former college students to work for CSS each summer. None of our services are subcontracted out. We own our own trucks and CSS is licensed and insured. We deliver box kit tape, labels, packing instructions, and a marker ahead of time to all signed-up students. We can store anything! It doesn't have to go in a box. We offer numerous services all summer long and throughout the year. Our phone support is what sets us apart. We are in the office from April 1st- Sept 15th. Outside these dates, we are in and out of the office and email works best. Have a question call or email us. firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help.
- We offer special pickups all summer long and year long for $175
- Our services include Semester storage for students going abroad, Car storage indoors over winter break, Summer Storage, In-Door Car Storage over Summer break, Shipping services, Moving services, Semester Storage, Short term Moving, and Storage services between leases at end of July and early august, Hauling services, Repacking services, Ship to school Services, Ikea services, Freighting services, Assembly services, Loading and unloading services, and Indoor car storage services.
- With most of our services, boxes and tape are included with your deposit and delivered to you ahead of time.
- Each box kit includes 4 LG boxes, 3 Med boxes, 2 Small Boxes, tie tags, sticker labels, a roll of tape, a poster tube, and a marker.
- Please fill out the signup form online to register today. We keep in touch with all signed-up students and parents with weekly text and email updates.
- Our Main delivery dates for DU abroad students returning to Denver in January are the 3rd-7th.
- Our main Box delivery dates for signed-up students are Sunday, June 2nd and Sunday, June 9th
- Our main pick-up dates for DU on-campus students are Sunday, June 9th-Thursday, June 13th
- Our main delivery dates for DU Summer Storage and "Ship to school" customers are Thursday, May 29th, Sunday, September 1st, Tuesday, September 3rd, Friday, September 6th, and Saturday, September 7th
- We offer special pick-ups and deliveries outside our main delivery dates for $175
The University of Denver is a private institution that was founded in 1864. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,867 (fall 2021), its setting is city, and the campus size is 125 acres. It utilizes a quarter-based academic calendar. University of Denver's ranking in the 2022-2023 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #105. Its tuition and fees are $56,439.
The University of Denver's campus spans 125 acres and is located just a few miles from downtown Denver. Students interested in living among the Colorado Rockies can study at the university's Kennedy Mountain Campus. DU is also home to the well-regarded Sturm College of Law. Students can participate in more than 100 student clubs and organizations, including nearly 20 fraternities and sororities. Freshmen and sophomores must live on campus, with some exceptions. Student-athletes compete on the Denver Pioneers sports teams, members of the NCAA Division I Summit League. The school's ski team has won more national championships than any other program in the country.
Notable alumni include Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State; Michelle Kwan, Olympic medalist figure skater; Chris Broderick, former guitarist of the heavy metal band Megadeth; and James Cox Kennedy, chairman emeritus and former CEO of telecommunications company Cox Enterprises.
Services we offer at University of Denver
- Summer Storage
- In Room Pick Up Services
- Shipping Services
- Car Storage
- Moving Services
- Short-Term Storage (STS) between leases
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Ship to School Services
- Abroad Storage
- Semester Storage
- In Room Packing Services
- Hauling Services
- Freighting Services
- IKEA Services
For all storage, moving and shipping services: We will deliver boxes, tape, and packaging supplies to your off campus residence ahead of time, if you need them. We also have mattress covers for your beds and futons!
Benefits of using College Student Storage
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! Colorado Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouse Our warehouse has a motion and camera alarm system, security gate, and a daily employee throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.