If you have any questions about our pricing please get in touch with us by phone, email or the form on our contact us page. We are happy to help answer any questions you have. Relax, we've got it!
CSS Dorm in-room pick up services
In-room pick-up services for dorm and in-house Greek students is a $75 flat rate- This service includes us carrying all student's storage items from a student's dorm room to our moving truck. The student escorts us into the residence hall or Greek house to their room.
CSS Moving rates on Semester or Summer storage customers with furniture or living past the ground floor:
- $150per hour, billing is in 20-minute increments
Moving /Hauling /Short Term Storage (STS) rate for 3 guys and a truck:
- $175 per hour, minimum billing of 2 hours, includes drive time to and from our facility in Broomfield,
Moving /Hauling /Short Term Storage (STS) rate for 4 guys and a truck:
- $225 per hour, minimum billing of 2 hours, includes drive time to and from our facility in Broomfield,
If you need more than 4 guys for your move or multiple trucks, please call the office for a quote.
We also offer hauling services if you need items cleared out of your residence and taken to the dump or Goodwill. The rates above apply, plus dump fees, if we have to go to the dump.
CSS Straight Moving Rates without a truck
This service would be for unloading rental trucks, storage containers, or shipping containers, or helping you move furniture within your home, office or company. Or helping you pack up items for a move, etc..
The rate for 2 guys:
- $125 per hour, minimum billing of 2 hours
The rate for 3 guys:
- $175 per hour, minimum billing of 2 hours
The rate for 4 guys:
- $225 per hour, minimum billing of 2 hours
Assembly/Dis-assembly rates - Same as rates above, minimum 1 hour
Items that you need us to take apart or put back together like Ikea furniture and bed frames, large particle board desk, shelves, TV brackets etc. We charge an additional fee for this.
Packing and Repacking Rates
We charge $175 an hour, a minimum of 2 hours for 3 employees to repack a room or apartment, or house. Includes packing material, shrink wrapping, boxes, and moving items to our warehouse or another destination. For full apartment and house pack-ups, the rate is $200 an hour, a minimum of 2 hours and we use 4 employees. Custom Tv, and wardrobe boxes, bubble wrap and mattress bags are extra.
If you need us to repack special or fragile items during a pick up for storage or shipping, no problem. Most repacking cost is between $25-$50 per item. $75-$100 for LG TVs, and very fragile items.
IKEA Pick up Rates
If you would like us to go to Ikea in Centennial to purchase items for you. The cost is $350 for this service. This is the cost of 2 employees to drive down, pick out the Ikea items you want us to purchase, drive them back to our warehouse, label, and unload them. On average it takes us 4 to 5 hours to complete this process due to heavy traffic and congestion at Ikea and traffic through Denver. The cost for returning items or additional runs to Ikea is the same.
IKEA Storage Rates
To store Ikea items in our warehouse until you get back to school depends on what we purchase and store for you and the duration of time. This rate is usually $100-$400 but can be more if it's a lot of items or stored for a long period of time.
If you have items in storage with us and add Ikea items to your storage, the delivery is included for free. If you have just Ikea items in storage, the delivery cost is an additional $100-$175 depending on what school you go to.
Same Day IKEA Pick up and Delivery Rates
If you want us to go to Ikea and purchase items for you and deliver them the same day to your residence, no problem.
- CU-Boulder and Boulder city limits - $350
- CSU-Fort Collins- City limits - $400
- Colorado Spring-City Limits -450
- Denver-City limits - $350
Please Note- We do not assemble Ikea furniture.
Additional Rates for Services and Packaging
- Your deposit on sign-up goes towards boxes (3 different sizes and up to 12) tape, and a poster tube with labels, tags, packaging instructions, and a marker inside it and reserving your space for storage services and booking for moves and shipping services
- Packaging material (bubble wrap) / $5.00 per 12"x24" x1/2x5' bundle
- Mattress or Futon covers are available for $15 per cover
- Extra tape is $5 per roll
- Extra poster tube- $10 ( Each customer gets one 1 free)
- Extra boxes: Large - $7 Medium - $5, Small - $3
- Wardrobe boxes ( heavy duty)- $45
- 44 inch TV boxes- Super heavy-duty - $35
- 55 inch TV boxes - Super heavy-duty- $45
- Moving fees past the ground floor for semester and Summer storage customers are $50 for every 20 minutes-$150 per hour. This moving rate is for storage customers who store items with us over the summer break or for the semester. ( All storage pickups and deliveries are from the ground floor of any residence on or off campus)
- Assembly and disassembly fee for Summer storage or semester storage customers- $50 for every 20 minutes-$150 per hour.
- Repacking fee at customers place $50 per 20 minutes - $150 per hour (shrink wrapping, labeling, boxing or repacking items)
- Labeling/ Taping charge- $50 for every 20 minutes-$150 per hour.(All your items need to be labeled ahead of time before we show up and all boxes need to be taped up correctly)
- Hauling items to dump/ Goodwill- per hour/ 2 guys- $125 per hour plus dump cost
- Hauling items to dump/ Goodwill- per hour/ 3 guys- $175 per hour plus dump cost
- Taking and throwing an item or two away in an alley dumpster at a customer's residence- $50 per 20 minutes
- Warehouse fee- Meeting a customer at the warehouse $50
- Putting gas in a customer's car $20, plus the gas cost
- Overweight boxes- Any boxes weighing over 70 lbs will receive an additional $40 surcharge overweight fee on them, per box. The overweight box fee is for all storage, shipping, or moving services. If any box weighs over 80lbs lbs, You will be assessed a $25-$50 repacking fee and the box will also be re-packed into 2 or more boxes. You should not have any of your boxes weigh more than 60 lbs! The cardboard cannot hold it and it may break. Plus, they are EXTREMELY hard to carry.
- The minimum storage bill for any customer even after discounts is $100. That is the minimum rate. If your storage bill is under $100 with or without discounts, you will still be charged the minimum rate of $100.
- Special Pick up or Delivery Rates: If you would like a special pick up or delivery outside of the scheduled summer dates provided and scheduled for your school by CSS, you will be accessed to a $75-$200 special pick up or delivery fee. Special pick-ups and deliveries are based upon our availability and rates are located on each school schedule page.
- Special Delivery fee to all abroad and semester storage customers during winter months ( September-April). The special delivery fee is between $75-$250 depending on the school you go to. Rates are located on each school schedule page.
- Discounts: CSS offers numerous discounts. 1 discount per customer. We will always give you the highest discount off if you are eligible for more than one discount. Our discounts ONLY apply to our storage services.
- We'll supply you with as many boxes as you need. The boxes come in three different sizes to help organize your belongings.
- We'll also give you tape, poster tubes, labels and markers.
- We can move any item regardless of size or shape including skiis, bikes, flat screen tv, futons and more!
How It Works:
- Sign up online today and select our basic moving service.
- A week before your schedule pick up date we'll stop by to deliver your packing supplies.
- On the pick up day our professional movers will come to pick up all your items.
- We will deliver your belongings to your new dorm, apartment or house.
- We'll unload all of your items so you can focus on settling in.
Benefits of using CSS
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! College Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouses Our warehouses have motion and camera alarm systems, security gates, and daily employees on premises throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.