Itemized Storage Prices for all items for Summer storage or per semester
We can store Anything! It does not need to go in a box.
All storage prices are based on storage for the entire summer break and include on or off-campus pick-up and delivery to your address, climate-controlled warehouse storage for the Summer break, and insurance, all for one price! not monthly!
Storage Prices for our boxes and sizes:
(12"x12"x16") - $29
The small box is used for heavy items such as textbooks and CDs.
(18"x18"x16") - $39
The miscellaneous box is used for electronic and bulky items.
(18"x18"x24") - $49
Clothes box used for things such as bedding, clothing, and lighter items.
For clothes, dresses, and suits you want to keep from getting wrinkled. You need to ask for these when on the days we deliver boxes and tape to you.
Itemized Storage Prices for all other items:
Your own Boxes
If you have your own boxes, yes, please use them. They will be charged according to the size of our box prices above.
- Small box - $29
- Medium box - $39
- Large box - $49
- XL Boxes - $69
- Wardrobe boxes - $69
- Store 4 of our boxes of the same size and the 5th one of the SAME size is free!
All students have plastic containers, no problem! They do not need to be boxed and are fine the way they are. Pack them full of your items, tape securely shut, and label at least 2 sides and the top with your full name and confirmation #.
- Small plastic containers or tubs - $29
- Medium plastic containers or tubs - $39
- Large plastic containers of tubs- $49
- XL plastic containers or tubs- $59
- Small plastic towers-$29
- Medium plastic towers-$39
- Large plastic Towers-$59
- XL plastic towers-$69
- Store 4 boxes of the same size and the 5th one of the SAME size is free!
Duffel Bags and Backpacks
- Small duffel bags or backpacks - $29
- Medium duffel bags or backpacks - $39
- Large duffel bags or backpacks- $49
- XL duffel bags and Hockey bags- $69
- Small suitcase- $39
- Medium suitcase - $49
- Large suitcase - $59
- XL Suitcase- $69
- Boot bag-$29
- Golf clubs -$59
- Guitars- $39
- Lacrosse sticks or Hockey sticks-$15
- Skis and poles-$49
- Snowboard or Ski bags- $49
- XL Snowboard or Ski bags- $59
Beds & Futons
- Bed Frames- Wood/ fabric- $109 (depending on the size and the number of pieces)
- Bed frame- Metal- $59
- Headboard- $59
- Full bed-(mattress and box spring) $100 per piece
- Double bed (mattress and box spring) $125 per piece
- Queen bed (mattress and box spring) $125 per piece
- King bed (mattress and box spring) $150 per piece
- Futon-large (over 60 inches wide)-$150
- Futon-small (under 60 inches)-$125
- Mattress pads-$49
- Mattress covers- $15 each ( fits everything but king beds)- We put them on when we show up to pick up your items.
- Air Conditioners-$59-$69 (depending on size)
- Bar Stools- $29-$49 (depending on size)
- Small folding stools $15
- Car Tires-$40 each/ $150 for set of four
- Desk Chair- $54
- Dorm Shelves $29-$49 depending on size
- Dorm Fridge-$59
- Dorm Fridge-XL-$69
- End table/ nightstand $54
- Fabric cubes- $29
- Fans $15
- Folding Chairs-$15
- Folding Tables- $45
- Folding chairs in a bag-$15
- Garbage Bags of items- We repack into boxes. Box size plus repacking fee
- Garbage cans- $10-$45 (depending on size)
- Hampers-$29-$39-$49 (Small-Medium-large)
- Hockey Sticks-Fishing poles $10
- Lamps desktop or tall -$15
- Leather Cubes-$39
- Laundry and wicker Baskets- $15
- Microwave - $29
- Mirrors $10-$45 (depending on size)
- Metal Racks-$10-$25 (depending on size)
- Pictures (with frame) $10-$45 (depending on size)
- Pillows-$10-$20 (depending on size)
- Poster tube $5
- Rugs 6' x9' and under $29
- Rugs 9’ x 12’ $59
- Rugs XL- $109
- Shoe Racks-$10-$25 (depending on size)
- Vacuum cleaners-$39
Flat Screen TV's
Customer Box or repacked-If you have the original box, please use it.
- 30 inch or less $49
- Over 30 inch-$59
- Over 50 inch-$69
Flat-screen TVs HAVE to be boxed! They are just too fragile.
If your TV fits into one of the boxes we give you or any other box you come across, that is fine. Make sure to properly pack your TV with bubble wrap or bedding and clearly label the box on 4, sides and the top of that box that a flat-screen TV is inside the box.
If a TV is not packaged, we will either box or encase it in cardboard on-site or at our warehouse. Students will be charged for this service. The cost for repacking your TV is between $50-$100 depending on size and includes one of our custom TV boxes.
Repacking your TV yourself- You can also take one of our boxes, open it up at the seam and encase your TV with it. Wrap iTV n bubble wrap or a blanket and then encase the entire TV in cardboard and tape securely!
Furniture and Shelves
All particleboard bed frames and oversized desks must be broken down, stacked, labeled, and taped together neatly.
We do store particleboard furniture, but we will not insure it!
- Armoires- $100-$150- Depending on size and weight
- Bookshelves- Metal-Wood - $29-$49 ( depending on size)
- Bookshelves-(XL) $59-$69 (depending on size)
- Couch Small (60 inches wide)-$125
- Couch-regular (over 70 inches)-$150
- Couch-sleeper- (because of the weight)-$200
- Drafting tables -$49
- Dressers- -$69-*Need to be empty on pick up
- Dresser-XL-$79-*Need to be empty on pick up
- Desk- $65 -*Need to be empty on pick up
- Desk-XL-$79 -*Need to be empty on pick up
- Desk chairs - $59
- Dining Room Tables-$79
- Dining Room Chairs-$29
- End Tables- Night Stand $49
- Entertainment Centers-$79
- Loft (must be broken down and taped together )$99
- Ottomans- $29-$59 ( depending on size)
- Papasan Chair -Bean Bag chairs -$69
- Recliner or armchair -$79
- Trunks -$69
- Trunks (XL) $79
- Dressers and Desk full of stuff:- Must be mostly empty and have only light items like bedding and pillows in them. If it's full we will repack items into boxes and the customer will be charged a repacking fee and additional storage fee for boxes used
Additional Pricing Information
On-Campus-In House Greek students In-Room pick-up services: $75- The student escorts us to their room when we show up at your residence and we move everything to our moving truck for you.
In-Room pack ups: $175 an hour ( 3 guys and truck, plus packing materials) minimum 2 hours
Add-on storage items: Many students and parents buy additional items over the summer either from craigslist, mattress firms, other students, Ikea, etc. CSS employees will pick these items up or have them delivered to our office warehouse. We will add these additional items to your other items in storage and then deliver all of your stuff when you return to school.
Ship to School Services: You can purchase items from retailers throughout the summer and have them delivered to our office. We will then put them in the warehouse with your student's storage items and deliver everything on the day your student returns to school. $69, $49, $39, $29 for XL, large, medium, and small items shipped to us that we label, put away in our warehouse then deliver to you when your student arrives back to school at their new address.
Assembly and Dis-Assembly: Yes we will help students take apart or put together bed frames, other furniture, and bookshelves. We can also take shelves and TVs off walls, etc...if they request us too. We charge $50 for every 20 minutes for this service. We DO NOT mount pictures, TV mounts, or furniture on walls at new residences due to liabilities.
Moving fee past ground floor: All storage services include pick up and delivery to the ground floor of any residence on or off-campus. We charge a moving fee of $50 every 20 minutes for all pick-ups and deliveries of storage items beyond the ground floor.
Re-delivery fee: If we cannot deliver your items on the day you request because you are still not in the state, no one will answer the door, or you request a different delivery day on the day we are bringing your storage items to you. The re-delivery fee is $75 and is based on availability.
Warehousing Fee: If you come to our warehouse to pick up your items, there is a $50 warehousing fee to meet one of our employees and have them pull your items and set them upfront of warehouse and help you load them into your vehicle.
The minimum storage bill: If your storage bill is under $100 with or without discounts, you will still be charged the minimum rate of $100 for storage per semester
Labeling Fee: When we show up to pick up any storage or shipping items. If they are unlabeled, the customer will be charged a $40 labeling fee in addition to any other services or charges
Additional Packing Material:
- Wardrobe Boxes for purchase -$45 each ( 24"x 20" x 45")
- TV boxes ( heavy duty) for purchase- $25 for small Tv boxes
- XL TV boxes ( heavy duty) for purchase- $40
- Bubble wrap. “12 x 24” x1/2”x 5 ft bundles $5 each
- Mattress covers: $15 each
- All Flat Screen TVs need to be boxed-We will re-pack flat-screen TVs at our warehouse by wrapping them in bubble wrap and encasing them in cardboard. Yes, there is an additional cost in doing this from $25-$75 depending on size.
- Additional Poster tube- $10 (includes labels, markers, and packaging instructions)
- Additional tape- $3 a roll
- Extra boxes- $5 for large, $4 for medium, $3 for small
- If you have questions, concerns, or want to make special arrangements, please call the office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- If your item(s) is not listed or you have questions, feel free to call us at 303-545-9525.
All items receive up to $100 of coverage on them. Extra insurance is $100 for every $1000 worth of coverage. Customers must let us know on pick up what they want extra insurance on.
We are extremely fair to our customers, if we break, lose, or damaged items while they are in our care, we will do what it takes to make sure they are either repaired, replaced, or the customer is compensated for the damages fairly. This is how CSS has ALWAYS run our business. The students and their parents are our customers and we want to make sure you are taken care of and understand that we are a moving and storage company that actually cares and will not nickel and dime a customer if an issue arises, we really do care about our reputation
Labeling your storage items:
ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL! Students label ALL of their items ahead of time before they show up with their full name and confirmation # on all items you are storing or shipping with us. LABELING IS THE MOST CRITICAL STEP IN USING COLLEGE STUDENT STORAGE SERVICES! You can log in to your account and print labels either on the blank sticker label paper we give you or on blank paper and tape these labels to your items. With boxes, we ask that you label all 4 sides and the top of every box with your full name and confirmation # with the marker we gave you. With plastic bins, please label the 3 sides and the top of each one with your full name and confirmation # with the marker we gave you, please make them are tape shut!. For items that don't fit in a box, we ask that you use one of our tie tags and label both sides with a printed label with your name and confirmation #. We also have sticker labels you can use for any other items. If a student does not label their items they will be charged for us to label them. You can print out additional storage labels from the website ( at the bottom of the homepage under the resources tab) or use tie tags that we give you, or just make your own. Please make sure labels are secured tight to each item. Do not tape or stick labels on the top or front of any furniture. The tape or stickers will pull off the varnish! Tape labels to the back or bottom of furniture. We will bring mattress covers and label all beds. The better you label your items, the quicker we can complete your move and it will make it easier on us. You will be charged a labeling fee if you do not label your items correctly.
PLEASE! Take a moment to look at the repacking videos located at the bottom of the csstorage.com home page under the packing tips tab.
- CSS offers numerous discounts on our storage services. Customers can receive only one discount per semester. We will always choose the highest discount for you if you receive more than one.
- Any customer who stores items for more than one semester will receive $50 off their storage for each additional semester of storage ( This is your 1 discount)
- We only discount any of our storage services, and none of the other services.
- The absolute minimum storage contract is $100 even with discounts applied
- We'll supply you with as many boxes as you need. The boxes come in three different sizes to help organize your belongings.
- We'll also give you tape, poster tubes, labels and markers.
- We can move any item regardless of size or shape including skiis, bikes, flat screen tv, futons and more!
How It Works:
- Sign up online today and select our basic moving service.
- A week before your schedule pick up date we'll stop by to deliver your packing supplies.
- On the pick up day our professional movers will come to pick up all your items.
- We will deliver your belongings to your new dorm, apartment or house.
- We'll unload all of your items so you can focus on settling in.
Benefits of using CSS
Looking to save time and money this year? Relax, we've got it! College Student Storage offers door-to-door moving, storage and shipping solutions for all of your belongings. Whether you are storing your gear for the summer or an entire semester, we’ve got you covered. CSS is locally owned and operated and has been helping college students across Colorado move and store their belongings for over 20 years!
Why Choose Us:
- Locally Owned & Operated CSS has helped move, store and ship over 20,000 college students in the past 20 years.
- Packing Supplies We provide all your packing supplies like boxes, tape, poster tubes, labels markers and more!
- Only pay for what you store We customize our quotes so you only pay for the space you need.
- Pickup and Delivery Our professional movers will transport your belongings from your residence to our warehouse and back again.
- 24/7 Climate Controlled Warehouses Our warehouses have motion and camera alarm systems, security gates, and daily employees on premises throughout the year.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Moving isn’t fun, but we’re here to help make it as painless as possible. Getting started is quick and easy just follow the steps below:
Sign up today!Enter your name, email and school into the signup form to get started. An email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Pack up your stuffWe’ll deliver boxes, tape, poster tubes, markers and labels to help get you started.
Relax, We’ve Got It!Check your email for schedule and delivery updates then kick back and let us do the rest.